About the Role
Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH) is a flexible, multi-network, high-volume financial messaging software that is targeted at large financial institutions with particularly intricate integration requirements. AMH is perfectly suited for banks that are looking for a highly available, customisable and scalable platform that meets their operational requirements while being cost effective at the same time.
The AMH technology is modular and can handle in parallel, financial transaction messages for various networks, enabling extensive throughput combined with sophisticated data management. The end result is high straight through processing rates with increased agility and efficiency
With its variety of network adapters, its Business Process Management (BPM) tool, and open standards support, AMH allows routing between different messaging services seamlessly. It is the platform for future development.
AMH can be considered as Development framework that allows advanced technical configuration. These are a mix of workflow design using a BPM tool, transformations using a graphical designer, but as well scripting (Ant / bash), SQL and Java based components.
As a Development Consultant, you are expected to bring expertise in the area of detailed design and implementation of components within the AMH application. The development consultant will work with solution architect, implementation consultants, Integration requirements engineer, as well as the Test teams.
AMH can be considered as Development framework that allows advanced technical configuration. These are a mix of workflow design using a BPM tool, transformations using a graphical designer, SQL and Java based components. Within the team, the development consultant needs to timely deliver the components so they can be packaged and implemented by an onsite AMH implementation consultant. What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Understand functional requirements and overall solution
- After the design, integrate the final solution within customers' messaging middleware and implement functional requirement needs
- Work on instructions of Solution architect and provide solutions and design to address the business requirements within product capabilities.
- Perform design and execute POC (Proof of concept) to validate.
- Configure AMH as per the design
- Unit test the configuration
- Export configuration and safe store in Master repository using configuration management tools.
- Ensure the design and implementation follow the best practices in using AMH design tools.
- Support internal and external test team when issues are reported or when clarification is needed
- Handover sessions towards Test teams or customers may be required
- In some cases, needs to go onsite with the implementation consultant to support the integration and configuration management.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years' experience in similar roles with preferably experience in either consultancy within messaging middleware or SWIFT systems, either in operating similar systems while being eager to expand horizons.
- Strong communication skills with excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Strong analytical skills and critical mindset.
- A candid yet solid team oriented spirit, able to understand processes while applying common sense is essential
- Sound Java, XML and SQL knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of protocols and technology standards: network technologies, XML, database, MQ, SFTP and security technologies.
- Experience of working in consultancy or working against delivery deadlines is important.
- Experience in interpreting formal structured software engineering methodologies such as analysis, design and modelling (UML) is preferred.
- Knowledge of (financial) messaging platforms is preferred.
- Experience in these will be asset: Ant, bash, JIRA, GIT, Amazon EC2 and Hudson
- Knowledge of SWIFT products and services is an asset.
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Development Consultant
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Jacques Van Leynseele - Head of APAC Integration Services
Polly Ip , Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.