About the Role
As part of its Instant, Frictionless payments strategy, SWIFT is rapidly expanding its Data & Analytics capabilities to support our customers in this area of understanding payments.
In this context, the Data & Analytics tribe is looking for a DevOps Engineer with good knowledge in DevOps principles and methodologies, CI/CD automation, and a can-do attitude. What to expect:
What make you successful?
- Design, develop, test, and implement CI/CD pipelines to support application delivery and release.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and prepare and give presentations to customers on systems.
- Analyze the problems, develop, and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- Provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues and provide guidance to more junior team members in their daily work.
- Assist with the analysis of requirements and the development of recommendations as to the systems approach to follow.
- Prepare specifications, codes, tests, deliverables, acceptance criteria, time frames and prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to project lead and propose corrective actions to timelines when necessary.
- University degree in computer science or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 2 to 5 years experience in systems development
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices.
- Good hands-on knowledge on software release management and deployment (CI/CD) using Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible and scripting (i.e., Python, Shell, Groovy).
- Familiarity on change management processes and continuous delivery pipeline tools: Confluence, Jira, and ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of systems and platform security.
- Experience in working in an Agile driven team.
- Knowledge in scripting (Python, Groovy, Shell) and Java is a plus.
- Familiarity on virtualisation and containerization concepts and technologies is a plus (VMWARE/Vsphere, Docker,Openshift and/or Kubernetes).
- Team player, ability to collaborate with teams operating in other time-zones (US, Europe, and APAC)
- Analytical with very good troubleshooting skills in understanding very complex situations and dependencies.
- Excellent written and verbal (English) communication skills.
- Interested to stay up to date with the latest technologies and willing to invest time to understand how things work
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer centric attitude.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Elizalde ESTEBAN , Chapter Lead - Payment Operational Dashboard
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.