About the Role
As a DevOps Accelerator and Engineer, you will be working very closely with the different cross-functional product teams/squads at SWIFT. Your role will be to promote and support implementation of DevSecOps standard practices to automate and streamline the delivery of our products.
As a DevOps Accelerator and Engineer, you'll be a front-runner for our Agile transformation and work very closely with the different cross-functional product teams/squads at SWIFT. You'll combine 'Agile' with expertise in technology to streamline the path to production, to help teams continuously improve their CI/CD pipeline.
You will be using your vision on DevOps and Continuous Delivery to seamlessly embed the Agile linkages & controls framework in the teams delivery flow. Having an equal role in the team as a contributor and as a designer, you are continuously looking for creative solutions, building both on your existing technical knowledge, or by exploring and learning new processes, products, and technologies.
Working in close collaboration with our Platform and Tooling organisations, you will have the opportunity to provide technical and architectural input and feedback, as well as to shape the evolution of the continuous delivery pipeline at SWIFT.
What to expect:?
What will make you successful?
- Support the squads in streamlining and automating their delivery process including:
- Work with the squads to continually architect, design, develop, test, install/roll-out, and improve their CI/CD pipeline.
- Help teams integrate controls in the CI/CD pipeline, where possible ("compliance-as-code")
- Assess teams challenges and define key actions to be taken to improve the DevOps practices within a team/squad
- Constantly validate the measures to be taken to improve the DevOps practices
- Act as a body of knowledge, collecting, advertising and coaching best practices across squads
- Provide routine demos and solution presentations to teams based in Belgium, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Netherlands, etc. with flexible timing based on timezone needs.
- University degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in IT/software delivery, preferably working with architectures focusing on security and SaaS delivery models
- 5+ years of experience working in Unix and/or Linux environments. System engineer experience is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with:
- DevOps practices and toolset with strong focus on automation of provisioning, quality controls, security auditing and maintenance
- CI/CD tooling, including Jenkins, Nexus, Bitbucket/git, or equivalent.
- Agile/Scrum tooling including Jira, Confluence, or equivalent
- Scripting (Python, Terraform, Packer, Ansible, etc) containerization platforms, such as Docker, OpenShift, or equivalent is not required, but is preferred
- Kubernetes experience is not required, but is preferred
- Experience and enjoyment working in agile teams is a must maturity process assessments and/or streamvalue analysis
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
Company & department description
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the position.
We are growing our team of creative and motivated DevOps Accelerators to support our agile delivery teams. As DevOps Engineer you will work in close collaboration with our delivery squads on the optimization and enhancement of their delivery flow.
Your vision on DevOps and your natural focus on existing processes optimization and flow acceleration through automation will allow you to propose the tools and solutions that are right for the teams. Building on your technical skills and hands-on expertise in DevOps you will partner with teams to experiment and deploy pipelines enhancement.
SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,800 banking organisations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. SWIFT enables its users to exchange automated, standardised financial information securely and reliably, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating operational inefficiencies. SWIFT also brings the financial community together to work collaboratively to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest. SWIFT is headquartered in Belgium and has over 24 offices worldwide. What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.