Data Mgt Specialist (Contact Data)
About the Role
In line with Division objectives and under instructions/control of management, to process and deliver the Contact Data activities making that these are conducted in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with defined guidelines and service levels. Key Responsibilities
What to expect: Takes Accountab. for Delivering Results
- Manage within the defined service levels the contact data queries, to ensure the correctness and integrity of the SWIFT contact data sources
- Provide expert guidance and information on contact data management to SWIFT teams allowing them to better manage their customer contacts
- Provide center of expertise advice to the SWIFT organization (development / squads / products ) on how contacts are managed, the contact life cycle and exception processes (RTBF, sanctioned contacts ... )
- Be the point of contact for the Campaign and the SWIFT organization for complex contact data reporting (compliance reporting) based on existing toolsets.
- Maintain and build automations (VBA and MSSQL based) on top of existing toolsets to reduce recurring data extractions and reporting activities and/or to simplify complex computations
- Build and expand expert knowledge in own functional area, liaising with peers inside and outside of SWIFT to keep abreast of the best practices and technological and process developments.
- Achieve increased levels of efficiency by identifying, driving and implementing corrective measures and/or improvements to processes, procedures or tools and by (re-)defining requirements and service level agreements with internal functions/external partners.
- Design, plan, deliver and implement medium to large projects in own area of expertise. Projects involve input from other specialists from other or own division.
Demonstrates Operational Excellence
- Makes and takes accountability for significant decisions and actions on operational/tactical issues; takes initiative to deliver results under conditions of pressure, adversity and uncertainty with full understanding of potential risks.
- Adheres to the clear standards for quality of work; adheres to / encourages a continuous improvement mindset; implements procedures, standards and policies to ensure operational success in terms of security, availability, reliability and customer satisfaction
Bus Understanding and Commercial Sense
- Translates creative ideas into plans or projects for the business; demonstrates a commitment to learn and develop self and others; takes accountability to ensure knowledge is retained and shared to advance organization capability and gain business advantage.
Active Contributor with a team focus
- Applies understanding of how different divisions contribute to meeting SWIFT's business objectives; understands market drivers of success and encourages changes to improve offerings while optimizing commercial performance.
- Encourages team working within and across the department; respects diversity; supports and leverages others to achieve goals; leads by example and through constant demonstration of SWIFT values.
What will make you successful:
- Communicates effectively; modifies communication style to optimize understanding by others; acknowledges and respects other views.
What we offer
- 3 year degree or University degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Systems or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in a multinational environment and with project management experience.
- Domain: Analysis / Contact Data / Reporting / Automation
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.