About the Role What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Overall in-charge to ensure appropriate data collection and validation and implement validation processes to maintain the central Know Your Customer Registry as per the AML policy FATCA requirement, Patriot Act Certification and Wolfsberg questionnaire.
- Conducted detailed analysis of financial statements, annual report and shareholding structure of each member banks in the KYC Registry to highlight suspicious transactions and reported the same to the concerned authorities.
- Scrutinised internal supervision processes and registration details of member banks focusing on Registration and Licensing to ensure compliance with the international regulations.
- Exercised due diligence through user risk monitoring and compliance re-verification process for existing customers and validated technical customer requests using the appropriate applications.
- Maintained the processes to provide customer information on the latest policies and protocols mandated by the governing authorities to prevent money laundering and risk management.
- Liaised with customers, team members and other departments to resolve most of the customers' problems and queries, preventing escalation of issues.
- Identified scope for enhancement of quality work output exploiting the opportunities to improve the processes, procedures and tools.
- Diploma or Degree holder
- 1 - 5 yrs related experience
- Soft skills - Teamwork, good communication and data analytical, problem solving and decision making - these are the critical one
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with Anti Money Laundering regulations.
- Sound knowledge on KYC - Compliance.
- Exposure to different banking areas - Correspondence banking relationship, FATCA, regional banking regulations, AML, Financial Crime, Sanctions.
- Incumbent must be able to express himself in fluent English both verbally and in writing.
- Stress resistance and ability to work independently are required, as are analytical skills.
- Strong communication and persuasive skills to explain and convince people via call or email.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Kannan Arumugam , Hiring Manager
Polly Ip , Talent Acquisition Specialist, APAC What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.