About the Role
As Application Security Engineer, your core responsibility will be to support Agile DevSecOps development and operational teams securing their services.
We are looking for a self-driven Application Security Engineer. As the world's leading provider of secure financial messaging services, we recognize that security is a key value driver for our customers and us. What to Expect?
As part of the team, you will develop your knowledge collaborating to key activities such:
What will make you successful?
- Implementation of security capabilities, processes or tools.
- Promotion of usage of security tools in development pipeline and operations.
- Be the trusted partner of Agile and DevSecOps teams to support and collaborate securing their products from application and/or architecture perspective. Provide support in their security related activities during SDLC
- Provide security requirements aligned with policies and standards
- Maintain security standards and guidelines to respond to changes in threats, technology or best practices.
- Assess new threats, vulnerabilities and security alerts and recommend remedial actions.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work in an efficient way.
- Promote a strong security culture at Swift. We expect you to treat security culture as a brand, take it seriously and recognized that it is hard-fought and easily lost.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field; Master's degree an asset.
- Typically has 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
Technical skills and demonstrated experience in:
- Secure coding, security testing practices and tools. OWASP top 10, SAST, DAST, SCA, API testing
- Security features in Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift or related container platform ecosystems
- Security Requirements definition based on business needs, classification, threats, and risks.
- Vulnerability management and impact analysis.
- Understanding of Agile and DevSecOps principles and how to integrate security into them.
- Customer and solution oriented.
- Autonomous, driven with strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to change.
- Proactive, open-minded and a true team player - gaining energy through active collaboration with others.
- Ability to self-learn in fast paced technical environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills. Adaptive communication to diverse audiences.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- Ana Hernandez - Head of Application Security (Hiring Manager)
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the position.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.