About the Role
In line with Division objectives and under instructions and monitoring of a more senior engineer (1) to resolve administrative, technical and/or business related queries and problems on SWIFT's product/service portfolio in both a proactive (preventive) and reactive way (escalated) to internal/external customers and/or vendors as per or above performance targets and (2) to deliver mostly independently on the revenue generating service packages as per revenue targets, at the customer site. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- Analyse, report on customer situations and provide support in order to resolve inquiries and technical problems.
- Investigate together with internal parties, to establish the root cause of problems reported and provide end-to-end service support, by retaining ownership of your cases.
- Work with customer to establish the root cause of problems, retaining ownership of a case through resolving it individually or escalating.
- Participate in continuously improving sessions to enhance working environment, participate in problem solving and deep dive sessions and propose/implement necessary changes.
- Generate KCS articles and participate during specifications definition to increase supportability, usability of products and decrease product complexity.
- Provide support to wider divisions within the company by providing product presentations and demos.
- Update and control the quality of internal training material, problem management procedures and on-line documented solutions.
- Participate in service and products improvement projects and drive project deliverables
- Establish relationships with assigned customers to understand their IT environment and SWIFT setup.
What we offer
- Degree in any IT discipline or Engineering with IT as major or equivalent.
- To work in 24-hour shift rotation (Weekday & Weekend).
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English written and spoken.
- Team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment.
- Strong drive to solve problems - you will enjoy 'rolling up your sleeves' and getting involved.
- A desire to learn and progress through our extensive product range and service offering.
- Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded.
- Having customer-service mind-set.
- In Financial Services and Banking systems within an operations and/or support environment is an asset.
- In Cloud and Connectivity solutions is an asset.
- Technical knowledge in various Operating Systems (Windows, Unix or Linux) adds advantage.
- Sound knowledge in Networking technologies (TCP/IP (such as NAT, routing), Routers, VPN and Firewalls).
- Ability to work independently and stress resistant due to business criticality and time constrain.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to support mission critical applications and service.
- Technical certifications or proven skills in any of the following fields:
- Familiarity with SWIFT Interfaces, Products and Services will be an asset (SWIFTNet, Alliance portfolio and platform, SWIFT's messaging solutions) - as you are expected to develop knowledge.
- SWIFT Products - Alliance Access, Gateway, Lite2 is a plus point.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.