About the Role
In this role you assist our customers around the world to solve their SWIFT operational challenges on a daily basis.
You must be technically minded and willing to acquire in depth understanding of the entire SWIFT product suite used by our customers: FinTech companies, Banks, and Corporates across the globe.
Sharing your knowledge and expertise with both customers and colleagues will be an important part of your job, that's why our ideal candidate is a team-player and has excellent communication skills.
We work with an Agile mindset where change is part of our daily life, so we expect you to adapt fast and be a promoter of continuous improvement in our services and products. You must also be able to think swiftly and analytically in case of crisis and incidents, inspiring confidence to our customers and peer- colleagues.
You will provide support to SWIFT product and services within the area of expertise of your team: the SWIFT Secured Network used for international transactions, SWIFT Messaging services, SWIFT Software suite, and the many services we offer to our community. What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Answer customers' queries interacting manly through web-cases
- Work with customers to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining end to end ownership of your cases
- As SWIFT supports a wealth of products and services we use Intelligent Swarming for employees to maintain end-to-end expertise.
- We operate in a KCS (Knowledge Centric Support) fashion: Sharing your solutions with customers and colleagues will be an important part of your job
- Build and maintain customer relationships and increase customer satisfaction by performing checks of their operational environment and giving recommendations for improvement
- Travel to customers to deliver professional services on a case-by-case basis
- Participate in service and products improvement projects and drive project deliverables on a case-by-case basis
- Deliver support on-call or through remote channels or via customer site visits for Blocking Cases which needs attention beyond SWIFT Support.
- Get the customer up and running and unblocking the scenario is the primary aim
- It would require engineers to be on shift rosters (with extra shift allowances)
What we offer
- A Master or Bachelor degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluent English - written and spoken communication skills, other major Asian language is an asset
- 5- 10 years experience in a technical customer support environment, in Financial Services, Banking or similar will be asset
More experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Customer Engineer and less experience will be considered as Associate Customer Engineer
- Working knowledge with change management applications (e.g. JIRA, Ant, Hudson or Jenkins Tools)
Technical certifications or proven skills in any of the following fields:
- SWIFT software suite (SWIFTNet, Alliance portfolio and messaging solutions)
- TCP/IP protocol and technical implementation (such as NAT, routing)
- SSO, RADIUS, LDAP integration with applications
- Windows, Linux, and/or Rhel administration
- Oracle databases, MQ series and/or IBM WebSphere
- User or Administrator of SAP, SalesForce, ServiceNow.
- Java, XML and SQL knowledge
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.