Customer Account Executive
Client Services/Customer Support Analyst - OPIS
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Are you a process-oriented thinker with a high level of attention to detail? Do you enjoy applying your knowledge of practices and procedures to help customers with complex business solutions?
We're looking for a Client Services/Customer Support Associate within the OPIS Division to:
- Identify, track and respond to client requests and feedback via the task management system.
- Provide troubleshooting and resolutions with escalation of complex requests to SME.
- Provide sales support by creating historical data files, auditing accounts, setting prospective clients up on trials of our services, and answering questions regarding data and data quality via phone, email and chat.
- Collaborate with colleagues on sales, editorial, marketing and IT teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Continue the OPIS legacy of providing the highest-quality customer support in the industry.
The team of 20 direct colleagues and many secondary colleagues manages the relationship and workflow with our clients in the global energy markets. These customers consist of some of the largest companies in the energy industry. Specifically, we support our customers and our internal teams to drive quality and timely customer solutions through the delivery of OPIS pricing data and market commentary that provides pricing transparency across the global supply chain. This support allows our customers to make daily decisions for their business that aid in their continued success.
- a bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience with data management and/or customer service.
- Fluency in English, with other languages desirable based on our global customer base.
- Fluency in all MS Office applications, with Excel expertise a priority.
- Strong in English communications skills, both written and oral.
- Organized with strong problem-solving skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-motivated individual who can work effectively and collaboratively with all co-workers, while also completing projects independently.
- Driven by the desire to help others succeed, delivering the highest levels of customer service and professionalism.
- U.S. shift allowance (600 MYR per month)
- Multinational exposure
- Flexible Benefits Claims
Malaysia Time: 11:00pm - 8:00am / 10:00am - 7:00pm Eastern Time (UTC -5)
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.