About our client:
Our client is one of the well-known company within the Tech industry. Currently, they are hiring for Costing, Senior Manager to join their team, reporting to the Head of Cost Management.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyse and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Advising executives and upper management on appropriate costing based on financial data.
- Conduct life cycle cost-benefit analysis.
- Analyse the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyse any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Analyse manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Identify estimation of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Prepare cost forecasts and provide recommendations on cost-effective strategies.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance, ACCA/CIMA/CPA is highly preferred.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in Cost Management position.
- Good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to send in your application or drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for applying with us in advance but ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified.