Job Description What's in it for you:
The incumbent will ensure the smooth onboarding of clients onto IHS Markit's proprietary portfolio monitoring software platforms. You will work closely with members of the Data and Implementation team and with clients and their portfolio companies to acquire needed financial data. You will also work with clients to finalize reporting options. What you'll work on:
The incumbent will ensure the smooth onboarding of clients onto IHS Markit's proprietary software platforms. You will work closely with members of the Data and Implementation team and with clients and their portfolio companies to acquire needed financial data. You will also work with clients to finalize reporting options.
What we look for
- Consulting with new clients to match our portfolio monitoring and financial reporting offerings to their needs.
- Supervises the onboarding of new clients to the platform - often taking a very "hands-on" role - throughout the process. Strong focus to be placed on accuracy and efficiency.
- Build robust Excel reports that are integrated with our platforms.
- Complete other client projects on an "as needed" basis.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the motivation to learn new applications
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- MBA or a PGDBM or any other post-graduation in finance is strongly preferred
- A strong understanding of financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and a conceptual understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner. Extreme attention to detail and an ability to document processes.
- Experience working effectively with others in a team setting while under the pressure of deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours at critical times (i.e., quarterly reporting) based on need.
- The desire to work for a company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the Team as a whole. A positive attitude is required.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.