Consultant, Human Capital Solutions
Aon is currently recruiting a Consultant, Rewards to join our team in KL, Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities
The Consultant is primarily responsible for leading and managing key clients and projects in the area of Rewards Advisory, Organization Design and Performance Consulting as well as leading sales and business development opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Identify prospects and facilitate product and advisory sales and development opportunities across various industries
- Lead proposal development for rewards consulting prospects
- Lead medium to large scale projects independently and ensure high quality, timeliness and profitability targets met
- Deliver high quality, effective deliverables for our clients in the areas of Executive Compensation, Corporate Governance and Broad Based Compensation.
- Present solutions and recommendations independently in a structured and articulate manner to senior client management team.
- Develop and manage client relationships that grow and proactively identify additional work opportunities for Human Capital Solutions.
- Mentor and guide the junior members of team on client projects and deliveries
- Create intellectual capital on subject of expertise for sharing with clients and with the team
How to Apply
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resource, Organizational Psychology, Accounting, Economics, or Engineering from a renowned university
- 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in the human resources field specializing in the areas of Rewards Management (Compensation and Performance Management). Prior consulting experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent business writing and communication skills - especially report writing
- Effective facilitation skills - able to facilitate workshop / training sessions effectively
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Strong analytical skills - ability to conceptualize, analyze and story tell
- Strong project management skills, able to independently run projects, ensuring quality, timeliness and profitability
- Proven client management or account management experience
- Lead and support business development activities
- Actively network in the market and source new clients
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.