- Be a key technical engineering resource for all digital projects, including the new cloud brokering initiatives, cloud migration, system expansion, system refits, and cloud integrations with new and existing system.
- Design, present, develop and implement end-user or enterprise Cloud Service of significant complexity according to customer requirements in accordance with global standards and in line with client Security standard.
- Consultancy for internal and client teams and key person for projects and initiatives (e.g. enabling new cloud service (AWS & Azure), service improvement, operations excellence, etc.).
- Collaborate daily with global team members and other IT teams to implement new capabilities
- Implement and maintain high quality documentation.
- Establish and recommend policies on system use and services; help define offerings, KPIs, monitoring, and overall management of the services.
- Provide on-call coverage during working hours as part of a rotation, as well as periodic rostered weekend on-call support; travel occasionally to client offices in ASPAC region.
- 5 + years of experience in a system operation, application support or consulting role, with a focus on system/application server support & administration.
- Experienced on Linux sysadmin, skilled at troubleshooting system or network issues.
- Experienced on AWS, Azure and Openshift administration
- Good communication skills in English, written and oral. Technical writing skill is an advantage.
- Experienced with enterprise systems monitoring; knowledge of Prometheus, Zabbix, or Nagios is a plus.
- Experienced on automation (Ansible or similar tools like Puppet or Chef)
- Nice to have: Experience with Kubernetes or Docker-based containers .
- Solid Linux system administration skills; Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) level Linux skills or better, although certifications are not required.
- Extensive technical experience with middleware and JAVA based application development are great to have.
- Strong understanding of web technology, virtualization, container and cloud-based technologies (e.g: Network Load Balancing, VMWare, Docker, AWS/Azure platform).
- Solid knowledge of various IT domains such as: servers, storage, network, middleware, IT Security, etc.
- Experience in IT platforms operations management.
- Experience in Cloud technologies implementation.
- Excellent Knowledge in Information System architecture.
- Proven working experience of Red Hat OpenShift: Containerization & Orchestration using Kubernetes and Docker is a big plus.
- Proven experience in Infrastructure as Code implementation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (preferably scrum).
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 21 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.