Client Management Senior Associate, Solutions - FS /Private Markets)
Client Management plays a crucial role in our Solutions business - as the primary contacts responsible for enhancing and evolving our client experience post sale.
We're looking for a Client Management Senior Associate for Private Markets - working closely with existing clients in APAC to ensure retention, strengthen relationships and adoption, and grow opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning and developing the overall relationship with assigned clients - including the core team interacting with our solutions, key influencers and senior (ideally c-suite) stakeholders.
- Understanding clients' strategies, business objectives and workflows - and the associated use cases for our solutions.
- Facilitating pro-active and regular communication to clearly understand and measure client satisfaction and success
- Providing consultative guidance on best practices for deep solution adoption - advising on product capabilities, updates and potential application to clients' unique requirements
- Developing a renewal strategy and proactively identifying and taking measures to mitigate risk to ensure clients are prepared and satisfied to renew their contracts.
- Working collaboratively with various functions in IHS Markit in support of your clients - including escalating client issues; stakeholder management together with the implementation team on client projects; identifying upsell opportunities and teaming up with sales and account management to bring them to closure; assisting billing to handle client invoicing issues and questions.
- Staying current on Financial Services / Private Markets industry related news, trends, and best practices.
- Maintaining internal knowledge of clients via Saleforce.com and internal client management tools
You will be a key member of the Solutions Client Management team, with a focus on private markets in financial services. Private Markets empowers our clients with a market-leading solution to harness the power of their data for portfolio monitoring, performance analytics and reporting - whilst improving efficiency and reducing administrative burden.
You will be based in Kuala Lumpur and be reporting to the APAC Head of Solutions Client Management.
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience in financial technology or in a Buy Side firm.
- Prior experience with account management, client success or software adoption - with a strong understanding of challenges and best practices.
- Established ability to drive customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- A solid foundation of Excel skills, with the ability to read and understand financials
- A working understanding of private markets / buy-side portfolio monitoring workflows is desirable
- Someone who takes a consultative approach to understanding client needs and thrives on helping clients to achieve their strategic goals.
- A team player who has the gravitas to build trust with clients.
- A skilled communicator, with the ability to convey complex concepts clearly and simply.
- Opportunity to work with a strong existing client base
- A collaborative, supportive and inclusive work environment
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.