Client Management Associate, Solutions - Loans (US Shift)
Client Management Associate, Solutions - Loans, US shift
Full Time/Fixed term - US Hours
Client Management plays a crucial role in our Solutions business - as the primary contacts responsible for enhancing and evolving our client experience post sale.
We're looking for a Client Management Associate for Loan Capital Markets - providing support to the global Client Management team and their customers in the global syndicated loan market.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage group inbox to ensure all internal and external client inquiries are answered in a timely manner while ensuring excellent customer service. Inquiries include but are not limited to billing questions and discrepancies, reporting requests, general product questions, etc.
• Assist team with EOM billing procedures and approvals.
• Help communicate internally any system issues or requirements requested by the clients.
• Act as a liaison between the finance department and the client management team on the status of aging receivables and escalations
• Help the team prepare, store and organize documentation including confidentiality agreements and sales agreements as needed; including input into SalesForce
• Assist management and team in preparing metrics and analyzing data. This will require use of Excel and other reporting tools.
• Assist team in preparation and delivery of PowerPoint presentations for internal and external purposes.
You will be a key member of the Solutions Client Management team, with a focus on syndicated and secondary loan markets. You will be based in Kuala Lumpur and will work with the Americas Client Management Teams for all Syndicated Loan Processing products and services. This role will require working late shifts to cover Americas working hours - starting at 9pm on Monday to Friday.
• Minimum 1+ years relevant experience.
• A certain degree of client contact would be preferable.
• A working understanding of any of the following fields would be desirable: syndicated loan market, financial technology, sales support, client services.
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Someone with a professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills
• Articulate, detail-oriented and self-motivated team player
• Opportunity to work with a strong existing client base
• A collaborative, supportive and inclusive work environmentInclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.