C#, .Net and GRC (Archer) Developer Location:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Employee Status:
Full Time Employee Job Description:
- Establish good working relationships with peers and users.
- Application support for the eGRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) system (Archer is being used in GEL).
- Manage and assess impact and provide solution to requirements coming from source-systems and users.
- Is able to follow through the issue resolution and/or establish resolution plan.
- Understands strategic planning, perform design and systems analysis.
- Is a savvy self-starter (expected to source for solutions independently)
- Is flexible and open to new and unfamiliar technologies.
- Is comfortable with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Can work with different teams with their different temperaments.
- Review, but not limited to, requirements document, design specifications, SIT test plan, technical impact assessment, source code documentation.
- Guide developers in the understanding of the required specifications.
- Validate application conformance to specifications.
- Any other responsibilities that may be given by supervisor or manager.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Good communication skills and strong command of English, both written and spoken.
- At least 5 years of prior developer experience.
- Conversant of the dynamics between on premise and cloud applications.
- Experience and knowledge of C#/.Net technology
- Having executed a full project cycle of eGRC implementation or major upgrade experience.
- Possess strong planning, communication, negotiation and presentation skills with strong domain knowledge in insurance.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 08 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.