- Responsible for the implementation of development of in-house system and build peripheral system around it in order to meet he company's overall objectives in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintains and enhances database by performing, testing, debugging and modifying of reports, data, files, etc.
- System's study in order to get facts about business activity. Include getting information and determining requirements from end-users.
- Set Project schedules, estimates, distribute workloads and conduct project review.
- Analyze system requirement and system design for enhancement.
- Responsible in maintaining and debugging program errors in application system.
- Design and develop user manual and conduct user training for new module/system through periods of changes.
- Ensure co-ordination with operation for smooth production implementation and with end user on the user acceptance test (UAT).
- 5+ years working experience.
- Familiar with Universe / Unidata / DB2/400 , Pick Basic, COBOL/400
- General insurance knowledge is a must (General Insurance products:- travel, automobile, logistics, fire, mortgage )
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Aug 07 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.