My client is an award-winning financial services firm founded in 2020 that provides online forex and CFD trading for forex, shares, indices, commodities, and metals. They strive to provide a client-friendly, interactive trading experience 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. As a global forex and CFD broker, they have made plenty of headlines in the FinTech space. This position will be remunerated with a highly competitive base salary and extremely attractive KPI-based incentives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow revenue with new and existing partner accounts and introduce new brokers and affiliates.
- Develop and implement strategies to generate leads and increase sales.
- Maintain a good, sustainable relationship with your existing partners and clients.
- Assist partners and clients in managing their trading accounts, including onboarding, funding, trading, and account management.
- Inform partners and clients proactively about any new products and promotions.
- Develop and negotiate contracts and agreements with partners and clients to ensure mutually beneficial terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product development teams.
- Previous experience in B2B forex or CFD sales or account management is highly desirable.
- A well-established relationship with HNW and transferable clients is highly desirable.
- Proficient in English and a native/fluent speaker of either Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Spanish, or Mandarin.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, is self-motivated, and is an enthusiastic self-starter.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices and continuously evaluate the company's approach and positioning.
- Computer literate with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Well-versed in all social media platforms.