The role demands exceptional analytical skills combined with finely tuned interpersonal and technical skills. Also essential is the ability to effectively manage rapidly changing priorities and challenges calmly and effectively. Job Responsibilities:
- Utilize the speech analytics platform (Nexidia Interaction Analytics experience preferred) to derive insights and create reports/analysis for business teams' consumption
- Consulting for query building using Boolean and temporal logic to deliver the foundation for analysis to client's agreed objectives
- Perform analysis of query results in line with business objectives to develop business cases
- Compile analysis results and create presentations
- Conduct weekly/monthly status meetings with accounts teams
- Conduct Associate Training/ workshops
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience working on projects that involves the analysis of specific business areas and the presentation of results and recommendations.
- Customer contact, ideally through working in contact centers . Should at least need to have basic understanding of contact center terminologies, KPIs and functioning of a contact center. Additionally, you would benefit from experience in the development and delivery of training programs, project management and providing support to internal contacts.
- Having good communication skills and proficient in Mandarin and English
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and teach yourself
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, creative and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- An enquiring mind, curiosity and desire to understand 'why'
- Tenacity; you keep to plan despite delay, opposition or diversion
- Listening skills, specifically around structured call listening
- Interpersonal skills enabling you to operate effectively at all levels; you build strong relationships both in person and when working remotely
- Demonstrate ability to handle stressful situations and remain calm
- You are highly organized and experienced at producing project documentation
- Excellent communication skills: formal and informal, one to one, one too many and across all organizational levels
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Qualification to degree level or equivalent
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 01 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.