About the Role
SWIFT is seeking for a candidate to join as a Business Analyst working on massive amount of data with a team of strong analysts to derive value for management's decision-making and strategy formation. This role will be ideal to individuals who are interested and passionate about data and business decision analytics.
Being part of the Internal Business Intelligence team, this role will require the person to be highly skilled and motivated individual to join the team. As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a team of strong analysts delivering value to our customers. Under the guidance of a team manager, you will contribute to a variety of activities eg. Tracking and projection of our business performance, simulation of our SWIFT product usage, calculation of product adoption, etc. by using advanced business intelligence tools and programming language. What you deliver will have an impact on management's decision-making and strategy formation. What to Expect
What will make you successful
- Develop strong business understanding and knowledge of SWIFT products and services.
- Generate business performance reports on actual and projected figures and measure against targets.
- Develop interactive and intuitive user-friendly reports/dashboard to convey meaningful message.
- Understand and conduct thorough analysis on business performance to derive valuable insights.
- Communicate insights effectively that identify risks and opportunities for stakeholders.
- Perform simulation and analysis of our customers' usage of SWIFT Interface products by cross collaboration with multiple functions .
- Establish good relationships with our internal customers (especially account managers) by supporting them on data analysis and insights needs.
- Implement continuous improvements and automation to our current processes.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentations for all business processes.
What we offer
- Minimum university Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in business intelligence or data analytics field.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
- Candidate who possesses technical skills below is preferred:
- Minimal Requirement: Microsoft Excel (pivot, power pivot, power query)
- Added advantage: Business Intelligence tools for data presentation eg. MicroStrategy, Tableau, Power BI
- Ability to understand and work with complexity in regards to the business as well as processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to draw insights from data, research and design practical and scalable solutions.
- Highly self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment with a customer focused attitude.
- Strong collaborative mind-set, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.