Aon is currently recruiting a Account Executive, Health & Benefits (GBM) to join our team in KL, Malaysia . About Aon
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities: Client Management :
- As a Business Partner in providing professional advice to our clients in the Health & Benefits Program such as insurance plans, flexible benefits, etc
- Partner with team lead on the renewal program for existing clients that include of follow up on renewal notice/offer and confirm placing
- Client relationships, responsible for providing satisfactory service to Clients on claim and enquiries on time manner.
- Ensure premium payment are paid and follow up with client (f necessary)
- Ensure Client's data are accurate and updated on timely manner.
- Ensure all documentations are kept for future reference.
- Ensure all renewal documentations such as cover note or endorsement are sent to the clients on timely manner.
1. To guide and coach new team members in H&B work process, procedures and compliances. Requirements Education & Qualifications/ Ex
pe cted Experiences: -
Diploma/Degree in Business Admin
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field Skills & Knowledge: -
Computer Skills (especially Excel & Word)
- Communication skill in English (both written & oral)
- Pleasant personality How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.