FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, Shariah and Family Takaful products across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance. Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group.
Launched in Malaysia on 29 June 2019, FWD Takaful Berhad (Company No. 200601011780 ) is FWD Group's inaugural Takaful business - a partnership between FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (an FWD Group company), JAB Capital Berhad and Employee Provident Fund Board of Malaysia (EPF).
If you are looking for a career which can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey! KEY ACCOUNTAIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- To advise, monitor and review solution delivery from Backend Developer.
- To guide and mentor Backend Developer in technical related matters.
- Responsible for development, design and deliver of product launches
- Work with BA to understand on the requirement and prepare the documentation as required in SDLC
- Support improvement on application to support business excellency
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support on online and batch incidents as reported by users.
- Provide data extraction and query reporting services.
- Participate in testing of system recovery to ensure high level of readiness.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 6 years of proven development experience in Backend Application and leading a small development team
- Program development in mainly SMART COBOL, and Cl programs in AS400 environment.
- Familiar with Life Asia application workflow
- Good understanding in Life Asia data model and tables.
- Good SQL and Analytic skills.
- Proven development skill in Business Object.
- Preferable to have exposure in MQ
- Added advantage if have exposure in Diary