- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing (web or mobile).
- Knowledge of web/mobile development components
- Experience in any of the following programming language: Java, Phython, C#
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Automation Testing tools and Frameworks such as Katalon, Robot, Selenium, Appium
- Experience in databases, primarily in writing SQL queries (PostgreSQL or MSSQL)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in PEN testing and Performance testing, utilizing tools such as ZAP, Burp, Fiddler, Wireshark, LoadRunner, JMeter or others.
- Problem solving and logical thinking
- Written/verbal communication in English and teamwork
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 19 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.