We are currently looking for talent to join us as Audit Partner/Principal (Station in Dubai & Kuala Lumpur).
As the Audit Partner/Principal, you will/have to:
• Working as the representative of our client to provide professional services
• Plan, lead and execute audit assignments with high standard risk management
• Prepare audit reports and provide professional recommendations
• Review audited financial statements, tax computations, tax returns
• Assist out client in taxation, liquidation and other operations as required
• Conduct regulatory compliance review, internal control review and other assessments as per regulatory requirements
It would be wonderful if you are/have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related disciplines
• Professional qualification such as CPA, CISA, CISSA, CIA with practising certificate
• Minimum 5 years’ Audit experience preferably gained from financial institutions
• Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
• Able to work independently under pressure
• Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.