About the Role
SWIFT provides a range of on-site business and technical/supporting infrastructure consultancy services across SWIFT's customer base. The Associate Financial Services Industry Consultant operates in a low to medium complex business and technical environment in a selected market supported by SWIFT In line with the Commercial strategy/Operating/Regional plans and under close supervision of more senior colleagues, the Associate Financial Services Industry Consultant is responsible to support and deliver technical or business consulting services. What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Implement solutions and provide product-related consulting at customer/vendor/partner onsite or remotely.
- Deliver technical and operational training on SWIFT solution/products to customer/vendor/partner onsite or remotely.
- Perform project management role for projects with low level of complexity.
- Troubleshoot and quickly diagnose less complex problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)/ key performance indicators and propose measures to prevent recurrence.
- Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise, through the provision of telephone or online support. Work with the customer/vendor/partners to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it - in accordance with the SLA.
- Ensure deliveries for assigned customers (update management, operational checks, etc.) in light of operational roadmap of SWIFT / customer initiatives.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives to enhance customer experience. Update knowledge management databases and document problem management procedures for both existing and new products/service.
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- Up to 3 years' experience in an implementation and/or consulting services capacity.
- Fluent in English; fluency in other Asian languages (e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa) will be an advantage.
- Enjoy customer interactions and putting customer at the center of attention
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment
- Willingness to travel 10-30%.
- Ability to work under pressure, including over weekends and after business hours on a need-to basis.
- Experience and knowledge in the following is advantageous:
- Technical skillsets on operating systems, servers, and networking.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, AIX or Linux.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking technologies including routers, VPN, firewalls, etc.
- Knowledge of Perl, Java, XML, Bash, JIRA.
- Knowledge of database and security technologies.
- Knowledge of SWIFT interface/service.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
Ramaneshwaran Baskaran - Team Lead (Cloud Services APAC)
Toby Cheung - Technical Consultant
Polly Ip - Recruiter, APAC What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.