Associate, Credit Analysis Unit
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC's global capabilities and footprint allow our Global Banking teams to provide a single coverage point for multinational clients operating internationally. Offering vast expertise and local knowledge, especially in emerging markets, Global Banking products and services have been designed to meet the global financial needs of our clients, whatever and wherever they are.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Associate, Credit Analysis Unit
. Principal Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the risk and financial analysis and preparation of credit proposals in partnership with the Relationship Manager/Global Relationship Manager (RM/GRM). Primary focus is to support Global Banking with a quality and efficient platform to grow its business and mitigate credit risks.
- Scope will include coverage across all industries of Global Banking names. Product range will include traditional loan, non-traditional transaction financing, trade products, derivatives, acquisition financing and others;
- Provide an interactive interface with Credit Risk Management (CRM) to facilitate faster turnaround in the processing and approval of credit proposals;
- Achieve the objective of global relationship management
- Provide credit support to the RM/GRM of Global Banking;
- Ensure good quality credit submission with wholesome analysis and understanding;
- Nurture capability to handle complex credit supported by researched risk mitigations
- Preserve good asset quality through regular reviews and taking pre-emptive measures responding to industry developments;
- Provide value-add and strategic input steering the Bank's asset book through industry and business analytics.
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate/commercial banking experience, with at least 2 years at executive level;
- Possess strong analytical skills;
- Good understanding of financial statements and analysis;
- Strong written and oral English communication skills;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- CCP (Certified Credit Professional) accreditation an added advantage;
- Knowledge in trade services and treasury/debt capital market is essential.