Aon is currently recruiting an Associate Consultant to join our team in KL, Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience
- Deliver high quality, effective solutions for our clients through forming insights based on client needs, acquired expertise, and interpretation of data and statistical analyses
- Manage survey process independently (ensuring high quality, timeliness and profitability targets met); This includes but not limited to solicitation, data collection, data validation, and reporting.
- Independently manage smaller scale projects and lead modules under guidance of senior members of the team
- Develop client solutions and recommendations based on acquired expertise,
- Review deliverables and controls the quality of deliverables against set standards
- Develop and maintain trusted client relations through regular and proactive communications
- Assist in the development of proposals and acquisition of new clients
- Support thought leadership through proactively seeking out new knowledge and uncovering market trends
- Coach analysts on deliverables and consulting skills and shares knowledge freely with the team
How to Apply
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or Human Resource from a renowned university
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the human resources field specializing in the areas of Rewards Management. Prior consulting experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills, detail oriented and meticulous.
- Articulate and possess excellent command in written & spoken English
- Experience in regression analysis/statistics
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to work independently.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical software for analyzing large dataset (Excel, SPSS and Tableau) will be an added advantage.
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.