1. Responsible to manage & support the team, individual team member KPI and ensuring task assignment and completion tracked and reports.
2. Work with data owner and carries out data quality maintenance from time to time.
3. To understand user requirements and provide technical support in enhancing local regulatory reporting systems.
4. Deploy and requisite technology and ensure system architecture able to provide the local regulatory reporting information prompt and accurate
5. Monitor local regulatory reporting systems performance regularly to avoid unplanned outage.
6. Ensure compliance to the internal control and standards and also to comply with regulatory requirements.
7. Support in the planning, managing and testing of DRP and BCP of business applications to achieve successful fail-over when the situation arises.
8. Perform and manage the customer engagement process.
9. Ensure cases, bug-fixes and minor enhancements statuses are updated in the support system. This will require liaising with developers to estimate the delivery time frames and implications.
10. Help recommend functional specifications in conjunction with the project team for small changes to the application projects (In the form of a work request).
11. Provide On-call support for the applications regarding scheduled and unscheduled outages.
• At least 4 - 7 years working experience in system support.
• Knowledge in web technologies – HTML / ASP / C# / C / PHP / JAVA
• Knowledge in banking payment and reporting application is a must.
• Must be able to lead & manage the team.
• Familiar with programming language such as C#, Java, etc is added advantage
• Familiar with database programming language such as T-SQL, Oracle, etc is added advantage.
• Familiar with BNM RMIT, CRMA guidelines for regulatory reporting and payment applications added advantage.
• Have high critical thinking skill, and business and system analytic skill.