Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Associate Advisory
. Principal Responsibilities:
- Strategic advisor to the client and act as a source of intelligence for potential event transactions and present ideas/flag opportunities to the Group Relationship Banker (GRB)/ Senior Advisory Banker (SAB) / Senior Coverage Banker (SCB) as appropriate.
- Originate transactions for clients in particular when acting as GRB/SCB/SAB by providing corporate finance analyses and sector expertise as appropriate.
- Closely co-ordinate with the regional product and sector partners to identify opportunities and pro-actively present well researched ideas to GRB/SCB/SAB in subsector teams for consideration.
- Manage individual and team business costs proactively to ensure business unit achievement of cost budget (including T&E)
- Contribute fully to the maximisation of cross product income.
- Contribute fully to building positive client momentum.
- Play full advisory support role by taking an active role in the development of client plans and strategy for designated clients.
- Develop Trusted Advisor relationship at senior strategic decision maker level by providing recognised high quality advice to clients.
- Actively collaborate with colleagues across Global Banking / Commercial Banking to ensure successful implementation of the coverage model.
- Holds a recognised relevant degree / professional qualification.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in the licensed regulated activity (i.e. Advising on Corporate Finance).
- Holds a Capital Markets Service Representative License (CMSRL) for regulated activity (i.e. Advising on Corporate Finance) (is an added advantage).