Assistant Vice President, Group Programme Management Office
1. Support implementation of a portfolio of strategic projects and play an influential role over project outcomes, working closely key project stakeholders including project directors and managers.
2. Support initialisation and mobilisation of new strategic projects, including development of proper project objectives, timelines, costs and resources, as well as appropriate Key Performance Indicators to motivate and reward project teams.
3. Support timely and effective implementation of key strategic projects for the various businesses units and business enablers within CIMB Group, ensuring that these projects meet their strategic intent and goals.
4. Support management of programme interdependencies and risks, in particular for multi-functional and multi-geographic initiatives.
5. Monitor and track project completion and benefits realisation for strategic projects.
6. Conduct data gathering and research to support key strategicproject plans and implementation.
7. Assist to institutionaliserigour and discipline for project implementation across CIMB Group, focusing onkey strategic projects.
8. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
9. Support change management functions including the design, production and dissemination of online news articles and infographics through the relevant channels, eg. T18 townhalls, roadshows and surveys, etc Qualifications
1. Good appreciation of banking practices, products andregulatory environment
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills for presentations,deliverables production and meeting conduct
3. Effective team work and time management skills to meetproject datelines
An added advantage if you have,
1. Advanced level competency in Excel including chart and pivot tables
2. Possess knowledge in data analysis or financ ial modelling for busines case development/ review
3. Experience in Tableau/ Crystal Reporting/ ClickView
4. Advanced level competency in PowerPoint or graphic design software