Assistant Vice President, Digital Benefits
Aon is currently recruiting Assistant Vice President, Digital Benefits (Employee Benefits) to join our team in KL, Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. JOB SCOPE
The Head of Digital Benefits is the leader responsible for all aspects of business services for the Malaysia online benefits programmes on internal and external projects. This includes:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and coach the MY business team.
- Local SME in respect of online benefits, Select & Protect, Well One, TRS.
- Responsibility for requirements for Malaysia.
- Responsibility for managing MY Change Requests (CO's).
- Responsible to ensure efficient and seamless Malaysia client service delivery.
- Driver of productivity efficiency and continuous improvements projects and initiatives across all Malaysia services and solutions.
- Collaborate and work across multi-disciplinary teams (locally, regionally, globally and externally) to achieve best business outcomes within all agreed Regional and Aon methodology, best practices, protocols, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Develop Malaysia reports and be accountable against measurable metrics, impacts and reportable KPI's.
- Works closely with other teams and stakeholders on service delivery to drive excellence. All activities must be aligned with in-country, regional and global excellence strategies to secure agreed company-wide goals.
- Where required, support sales and consulting colleagues / teams on client presentations, prospective digital benefits bids, proposals, tender submissions and enquiries.
- Act as a thought leader for the Malaysia Online Benefits team focusing on solving problems and implementing solutions across the Malaysia teams and connected teams and across functionality to deliver high quality solutions.
- Lead, manage and coach the Malaysia business team. This will include responsibility for planning and implementing in-depth training, as well as building high performing, engaged colleagues with a culture of continuous learning and improvement all within the Aon role modelling framework and within all Aon's values and standards.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and provide feedback to Malaysia team accordingly.
- SME and main point of contact for stakeholders for all Malaysia activities and service offerings.
- Responsible for creating and owning all Malaysia clients' requirements documentation. This will include creating, reviewing updating and maintaining in line with client requirements and agreed templates and managing changes therein as per the agreed Aon Change Management protocols and processes to relevant stakeholders. This will involve discussions with clients.
- Act as the escalation point for CRM's in Malaysia and COE SDM's as required.
- Develop and review test plans, including where required supporting internal user testing (IAT) and coordinate and /or supporting client's user acceptance testing (UAT). This will require working closely with the Regional Team and APAC Systems team on trouble shooting application issues as needed.
- Provide testing support as required but particularly around UAT testing to ensure high quality
- Working and collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams (locally, regionally, globally and externally) to achieve best business outcomes within all agreed Regional and Aon methodology, best practices, protocols, budgets, timelines, etc. This includes but is not limited to KPI's across Flex, TPA, TRS, Well One, Select & Protect, Improvement Areas, Malaysia Productivity Efficiency and RPA Strategies, and other projects which might be assigned.
- Creating and establishing effective working relationships. This will include breaking some barriers within and across teams to ensure a better collaborative working culture and working approach.
- Collaborate with team and stakeholders to engage and build trust.
- Support on other projects within the Regional Team and across other business units in the region as required including supporting requirements gathering for Singapore.
- Support the Malaysia business as required and as agreed with the Regional Director, Digital Benefits.
- Role model all Aon AIM behaviours.
- 8 - 10 years of related experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, plan design and solution building, with system analysis work and design and project implementation
- Experience in Financial Services and/or Insurance is valued
- Project management experience a distinct advantage
How to Apply
- Experience in leading and managing teams
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.