We are hiring Assistant Vice President! Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed. What the day will look like
Responsible for the achievement of the department's financial goals and assist in the maintenance and growth of the client's portfolio. The primary functions of the role include leading and managing staff, increasing revenue and to promote proactive working relationships with common goals. Main Responsibilities:-
How this opportunity is different
- Review, plan, identify and discuss with the Department Head a strategy on each potential client.
- Network with insurance companies and secure best available terms in insurance placements.
- Assist the Department Head / Team Leader to lead and monitor the day to day operations of the department and ensure clients' and global offices' requirements are met and to roll out any new initiatives and/or implementations of changes that may be necessary to improve operational efficiencies.
- Establish and build good relationships with clients.
- Ability to respond to non-routine and complex inquiries to clients and Global offices.
- Develop and prepare underwriting specifications, proposal, insurance summaries/slips.
- Effective communications with clients and Global office.
- Ensure that the Department Head / Team Leader is kept fully aware and informed of all pertinent issues or problems.
- Timely actions on all broking duties not limited to preparation of reports, proposals, presentations, collections, compliances, operational KPIs, trouble shooting, issuing broking slips for placements as well as billings, checking of policies & etc.
- Strong technical skills on all general classes of insurance.
- Ensure effective implementation and strict compliance of local regulations and best practices, locally as well as globally
- Leading, coaching and guiding of junior team members in the execution of their duties and responsibilities.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills, highly motivated, proactiveness and team spirit
Managing and assisting the Department Head in Global Client Activities and provide leadership support to the Department Head. Skills and experience that will lead to success Education & Qualifications/ Ex pected Experiences :-
Skills & Knowledge:-
- Degree and relevant working experience in the broking industry preferably with global client's experience.
How we support our colleagues
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two "Global Wellbeing Days" each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. #LI-HYBRID