Assistant Vice President
Aon is currently recruiting an Assistant Vice President (Health & Benefits ) to join our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
Renewal and Remarketing
- Review and negotiation of renewal terms
- Review and preparation of Renewal Proposal / Claims Analysis
- Meeting with clients on pre-renewal and/or renewals
- Preparation of Service Level Agreement
- Presentation of the benefits programme to employees
- Getting updates on the employee movements from clients
- Following up of underwriting requirements with clients
- Handling the enquiries from both HR and employees
- Follow up with clients on outstanding invoices
- Act as escalation point for all clients' queries/feedback.
- Management of a team of managers and executives
- Supervising and mentoring their direct reports in their daily work
Education & Qualifications/ Expected Experiences:
- Meet all regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Involved in business development opportunities/lead generation
Skills & Knowledge:
- Diploma/Degree in Business Admin
- Employee benefits industry consulting experience
- People management experience would be a bonus
How to Apply
- Computer Skills (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Communication skills - English (both written & oral)
- Proven client relationship capabilities dealing with large clients with complex needs
- Strong leadership with capacity to develop talent and lead by example
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and public relations skills - able to communicate effectively across organisational levels
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.