Aon is currently recruiting an Assistant Manager, Claims Affinity to join our t eam in KL, Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
The role involves maintaining and developing solid and profitable relationships with both new and existing clients and insurance companies.
- Provide claims service and monitor claim processes efficiently.
- Review claims report/data regularly, analyse and identify scope of coverage and check the adequacy of policy coverage to improve the claim ratio effectively.
- To be able to consult and provide claims solution to all existing programmes if required.
- Respond to routine inquiries and correspondence from the clients and prepare appropriate responses effectively.
- Follow-up with insurers on policy documents, check policy, notify insurer of any discrepancies and follow-up on their endorsement.
- Ensure all client documentations are appropriately filed.
- Ensure quotations, memorandum of insurance is accurate and complete.
- Ensure full compliance with company policies and procedures, and insurance regulatory requirements at all times.
- Support in new hiring process, working with the HR to arrange for candidate interviews for HOD and collaborate with HR to source for new candidates when there is a new hiring required.
- Always ensure all the Affinity members meet the CPD hours.
- Verify and manage all the claims data and ensure the accuracy of the Claims Experience rebate/premium incentive from the insurers for different programmes like MEP, UCEP, Machines, HomePro etc. To ensure all the CER to be paid by the insures on time.
Education & Qualifications/ Expected Experiences
- Ensure all the number in PCE and RE are accurate and submit the reports to HOD & Finance for review on monthly basis
- Full compliance in Non-Negotiable metrics including, Best Practices, Time Recording System, Aon Contracts, SST, Aon Broker's Guide, Aon Client Promise and Internal Audit.
Skills & Knowledge
- Degree in any disciplines and min. 1-2 years working experience
- Candidate with insurance broking experience will be added advantage
- Computer Skills (especially in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Power Point)
How to Apply
- Communication skill in English (both written & oral)
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.