We are currently looking for talent to join our team as (Assistant) HR & Admin Manager.
As the (Assistant) HR & Admin Manager, you will / have to:
• Assist in full spectrum of HR services including manpower sourcing, engagement and onboarding, etc. whenever required.
• Conduct HR orientation for all new hires; including policy overviews and new hire documents
• Maintaining and up-keeping of HR documents and forms like employment contracts, employee handbooks, and HR policies and procedures
• Ensure that all payroll matters and personal administration processes are efficient and secure
• Implementing performance appraisals, training and feedback across the agency in line with local/regional HR standards
It would be great if you are/have:
• Degree in HR preferred or Business Administration.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar environment
• Up to date knowledge of local HR policies and local employment law
• Well organized and meticulous in handling documents
• Independent team player and ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.