Assistant Corporate Real Estate Manager
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Corporate Banking
HSBC Corporate Banking provides universal financial services support to large corporate and institutional clients around the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global banking network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large enterprises seeking to maximise their potential, and offers streamlined business access to HSBC's broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Assistant Corporate Real Estate Manager
. Principal responsibilities:
- Grow sustainable revenues from the existing customer portfolio and through targeted acquisition of new quality customers;
- Ensure proactive and aggressive relationship building/customer contact plans and pipeline management for both existing and new customers, to deepen penetration for customer wallet;
- Generate quality assets through the use of appropriate risk management tools, priced appropriately for risk and ensure superior returns within customers risk appetite;
- Structure credit facilities to ensure optimum balance between customer and HSBC interests while remaining within the bounds of prudent banking;
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of customer information on HORIS, Client Vision and CARM and other systems as required;
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell group product and services as appropriate and ensure this is concluded successfully for the Bank and the customer;
- Develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service to position HSBC as the market leader in this segment;
- Monitor their client portfolio regularly to ensure that the return is commensurate with the risk profile of the client. Take timely and proactive corrective action to mitigate potential losses and maximize profitability;
- Maintain a proactive calling programme to service clients, ensuring senior management and key stakeholders for large corporate clients are contacted regularly;
- Ensure a quality service for all customers by owning customer engagement, ensuring service excellence at all times, for all aspects of any customer, prospect or professional's interaction with HSBC;
- Lead, inspire and motivate junior colleagues to ensure a seamless relationship management service is delivered.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in managing commercial relationships with international needs;
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services;
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues;
- Experience in structuring complex credit deals for clients and close engagement with Global Banking and Markets products;
- Ability to interact with business customers at all levels;
- Good commercial lending, risk assessment, trade finance experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills;
- Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension;
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.