Asean Oracle Sales Leader
DXC Practice for Oracle is the largest independent provider of Oracle consulting and managed services in Asia Pacific. DXC Practice for Oracle provides dynamic technology leadership in delivering Oracle Cloud solutions, with a full continuum of services around Oracle's integrated suite of applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
As part of DXC Technology, the Practice for Oracle offers speed and agility with thought leadership and global scale. This allows us to design and deliver innovative market-leading solutions that enable clients to transform their businesses and the broader market. Oracle has globally recognized DXCs expertise and skills by accrediting us as part of their Modern Oracle Partner Network (OPN) and certified us as one of only 3 partners globally for Oracle Managed Service Expertise (MSE). Responsibilities
• Define Territory plans and Account strategies and act to generate both long term and short term customer success and business results.
• Motivated to exceed quarterly sales targets by selling projects, services, licensing and managed services associated with the Oracle Stack including SaaS/PaaS/IaaS and On-Premise applications and infrastructure into the market.
• Self starter who competently manages the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
• Experience in Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target accounts
• Pipeline development through a combination of existing customers, warm leads, cold calling, email/social media campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence. Ensure adequate pipeline to achieve quota in the designated territory
• Engage with prospect organizations to position DXC Practice for Oracle unique value proposition and suite of differentiated offerings.
• Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Licensing Team, Oracle, Executives, DXC Industry and 3rd Party Partners etc.
• Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce for Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
• Proactive to engage in continuous improvement in self-research, learning and readiness on the new product offerings
• Work closely with the delivery managers ensuring the customers are deriving value from their Oracle investments and ensure very high subscription renewal rates in license and managed services. Skills required
• Ideally 10 years experience in both enterprise and mid-market sales and into SaaS/IaaS/PaaS/ tier1 ERP software solutions
• Successful history of direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent over achievement against targets.
• Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, partners and customers and identifies synergies across lines of business
• Solid understanding of the Oracle Stack including Applications, Technology and Data Base
• Solid understanding of the IT industry Cloud landscape and market
• Consultative based selling with competency in building value propositions and positioning compelling customer proposals.
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations both customer facing and internally
• Be creative with strong problem solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients up to the Board level
• Strong selling and negotiation skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Strong communication skills with emphasis on listening to customers and colleagues, seeking to understand and acting at pace
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
• Willingness to travel as if appropriate
This pivotal role provides an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growth-oriented practice within a leading organization with substantial career opportunity.