What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments ("Coda") is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times , the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times , and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum .
As Analytics Manager, you will join a cross-functional team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers. You will focus on deriving and delivering actionable insights that generate tangible, measurable impact on business performance.
At Coda, you will work with datasets of hundreds of millions of transactions processed across 250+ different payment channels, such as e-wallets, credit cards, direct carrier billing and over the counter by gamers and digital content consumers in 60+ countries around the world.
You will work closely with the Marketing, Product, Risk, Finance and Business Development teams to apply statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms to identify patterns from complex datasets.
We take great pride in developing ambitious careers and your managers and peers will guide and train you through your journey at Coda. Responsibilities
- Drive large scale data initiatives that leverage machine learning to develop a suite of services for the business
- Mentor and lead cross-functional teams of 3-5 Data Scientists and Engineers
- Balance the complexity of data, coding/visualisation platforms and business needs to discover insights that will uncover optimisation opportunities in the near-term and help guide strategic decision making in the mid and long-term
- Develop narratives around the results of your analysis and articulate the potential business impact of deploying your insights to internal stakeholders
Working at Coda
- At least 8 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- 2+ years of experience leading teams on complex consumer analytics projects.
- End-to-end involvement from ideation to productionisation
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with experience working in fast-paced environments and a demonstrable capacity to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced coding experience with Python and SQL
- Hands-on knowledge of machine learning and statistical modeling
- Experience working with big data tools such such as Spark and Airflow
- Experienced with product metrics frameworks, designing A/B tests and price elasticity experiments
- Advanced knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau Experience in designing architecture solutions for machine learning projects
- Knowledge of Bayesian machine learning
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Mathematics
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we're always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don't give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.