As an Alteryx Data Engineer, you will help clients transform their business, mostly driven by digital opportunities and technology. In a typical program, you are working at the intersection of business and technology with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities of IT and how these can contribute to run an organization better or different.
You will be working in a fast-paced Agile environment and expected to facilitate, guide, and influence the clients and teams towards right information technology architecture and becoming interface between Business leadership, Tech leadership and the delivery teams.
- Interacting with the client for requirements gathering
- Maintaining, troubleshooting all aspects of systems, network, and processes pertaining to these ETL tools
- Able to support the operations team in day-to-day activities, service continuity
- Assisting AWS infrastructure team on Windows and Alteryx Server patching, upgrades, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Upgrading the Alteryx server with the latest features and see if these fit the end user's roadmap plus keeping aspects of security and server performance in sight
- Extracting the data from MongoDB Database and Alteryx logs and developing Workflows with different logics to make sure the platform is working as expected.
- Automating the process around the maintenance of Alteryx Server by scheduling the workflows
- Sharing the work to the inside organization with the help of Server
- Monitoring all the scheduled workflows and gallery results
- Work closely with our global Alteryx Server admin to align in automation and same configuration for all Alteryx end users
- Experience in Alteryx server installation and handling the complete Alteryx platform (Designer and Server)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel functions and macros including the ability to read the excel formulas and build the Alteryx workflow using the equivalent Alteryx built-in functions
- Experience in writing Python code and integrating with Alteryx designer workflow
- Experience in building automated solutions using Alteryx
- Experience in integration of application platform to the different upstream and downstream applications using rest APIs and application end points
- Solid systems and network troubleshooting experience
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 23 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.