- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
For more than 160 years, our client has striven to improve the lives of its customers, communities, and coworkers.
- Information should be shared with teams supporting technology and other functional streams.
- Put the client at the centre of all we do, be assertive, challenge one another, and live with integ-rity.
- Excellent knowledge of the ITIL processes for incident, change, problem, and patch man-agement.
- Examine risk, OLA, SLA, and RACI.
- Create a knowledge base and write up documentation on problems and infrastructure.
- Align each service's capacity, availability, and problem-solving with the engineering roadmap.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Excellent technical expertise in Azure AD, AZURE AD GPO, AD tools, AD DNS, and cy-bersecurity awareness.
- Functional understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, Windows 7, 10, In-ternet Explorer 8 and 11, DHCP, TCP/IP, and related networking abilities.
- Strong PowerShell abilities and a passion for automation are required; development skills are an added bonus. Knowledge of incident, change, patch, and problem management using ITIL v3/4 and AGILE.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft products and experience working with Symantec Antivirus, BMC Patrol, Google Chrome, and remote access tools on many platforms.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 260372. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend