Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant. The Role
We are looking for a senior level "Account Executive" to sell the full suite of Cognizant's services and solutions into named strategic accounts (non-banking & financial services) across Malaysia. The Account Executive will work in collaboration with the Client Partners and team that will support all sales pursuits. Qualifications & Certifications
Duties & Responsibilities
- Minimum 10 years of experience selling consulting services in a global system integration/consulting firms
- Demonstrated success selling complex deals in the range of UD$500,000 and above
- Existing connects at CXO levels in some of the named strategic accounts
- Strong knowledge and collaboration with the technology partner ecosystem
- Pursue named strategic accounts ( non-banking & financial services) within Malaysia market. Accounts are both existing accounts and new logos.
- Act as the account lead on assigned accounts, setting the sales strategy and taking overall responsibility for developing and nurturing the client relationship.
- Drive growth through hunting new opportunities
- Build and manage client relationships. Manage the shaping and closure of opportunities on assigned accounts, leveraging Cognizant specialists to support as necessary.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for the clients where there is thin coverage of Client Partner support
- Scale accounts at pace