• Review, assess and monitor risk profile of credit portfolio and credit related concentration limits.
• Ensuring adequate and proper credit policies, procedures and supporting mechanisms in managing credit risks and timely review of the policies and procedures.
• Review and ensure timely preparation of regulatory reporting by the team which among others Basel and Expected Credit Loss (MFRS9) reports for submission to the Management/Board/Regulator.
• Provide portfolio analysis or value-added analysis on portfolio management and reporting.
• Involved in the assessment of credit risk stress testing exercise and provide input on the impact of stress test result.
• Attending to all relevant credit related audit issues or requests, from regulators, internal and external auditors, Head Office and other relevant departments.
• Collaborating within CRM and other departments (including Shared Service Centre) to ensure appropriate credit functions and procedures.
• Ensure appropriate action plans and contingency plans are in place to manage irregular matters (such as breaches and errors) and crisis situations respectively in CRM; including timely reporting to management.
• Take necessary actions to secure sufficient and appropriately skilled resources and ensure staff within CRM can act as back-up for each other.
• Degree or professional qualification in Finance, business, economics, accountancy, or related discipline.
• Minimum 8-10 years banking related experience, of which minimum 6 years in credit risk related areas. Those with 5 years or lesser may also be considered.
• Experience in any of the area of Credit Risk Management Reporting (non-retail portfolio)/ Expected Credit Loss MFRS 9 Reporting/ Basel Reporting for non-retail portfolio/ Credit Policy Development & Review for non-retail credits.
• Familiar with Islamic Window Operations and Reporting would be an added advantage
• Sound numerical and analytical skills as well as Presentation and writing skill.
• Advanced skill in using Microsoft Excel and powerpoint report presentation.