GLCM Sales Manager - Penang
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our team in the role of Sales Manager Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM)
, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. Principal Responsibilities:
- Win new Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM) business to achieve agreed revenue and product targets. Penetrate further into existing clients, increasing HSBC`s share of wallet.
- Gain market share by proactively targeting and winning business from new clients.
- Respond to, and satisfy, customer needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Promote GLCM capabilities to improve awareness of the GLCM business and to generate sales opportunities.
- Proactively participate in the product development cycle.
- Ensure a smooth transition of cash management wins from Sales to Implementation.
- Ensure service quality and profitability meet customer and bank expectations. Ensure accurate MIS reports are delivered in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other product groups like Trade Finance and Global markets to offer comprehensive solutions to clients.
- Generate sustainable fee income for the business and the bank.
- Participate in competitive bids / tenders / RFP.
- Sales experience in selling customised solutions to corporate customers.
- Possess strong drive and initiative with exceptional commercial acumen to acquire new businesses and customers.
- Specialist payments/cash management industry expertise.
- Preferably with commercial banking experience.
- Prior experience in the ecommerce or new age tech solutions companies will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong sales/marketing and presentation skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to liase effectively with personnel across functions.
- Possess degree with minimum 5 years related experience.
- Only Malaysian citizen are encouraged to apply.