Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
- Responsible for business development and sales of the company's product.
- Handling walk-in and call-in unit holders/advisers.
- Informing advisers on company's latest updates, handling complaints or related problems from unit holders and advisers.
- Preparing of weekly sales and recruitment reports.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of December 31, 2018, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$794 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.0 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.