Sr. Sales Operations Specialist
Sr Sales Operations Specialist Location:
Penang, Malaysia Job Description:
Are you an analytical thinker and detail oriented ? Do you enjoy solving problems?
We're looking for a Sr Sales Operations Specialist within the Engineering Solutions Division to:
- Assist with creation and distribution of sales quotas. May include providing data to global commissions team and regular update and maintenance of quota data.
- Assist with sales forecasting as requested. Review and resolve discrepancies in renewals book between the forecast, the renewals database and the finance forecast.
- Support for questions, changes and revisions to sales quota including calculation of new hire quota; maintenance of all supporting documentation and ensuring compliance with internal quota management process.
- Regular maintenance of sales organization hierarchy in the global quota database.
- Support for regular team deliverables including but not limited to activity trackers and dashboards, rep performance tracking and KPI reporting.
- Create/run CRM reports for use in data cleansing and monitoring.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key personnel.
- Timely response to sales queries with appropriate follow up and escalation where required.
- Provide ad hoc sales analysis and reports as needed.
- Associates Degree or higher and/or equivalent work experience.
- Sales Operations experience preferred.
- SFDC CRM experience required.
- Knowledge in all MS Office applications with advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Highly organized and capable of effectively prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to interact professionally.
- Must have the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to document processes and procedures.
4 About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.