Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Vice President, Sales to join our team in Penang, Malaysia . About Aon
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
How to Apply
- Responsible and accountable to achieve a 'new/new' sales target and 'expanded services to existing clients' target for Aon Risk Services (ARS) Malaysia
- Execute the annual sales strategy in line with the regional and global sales process, engaging with direct reports and colleagues across the business to support and drive a sales culture in ARS Malaysia
- Produce, engage & manage key prospect relationships to deliver sales and work with the wider ARS business to drive & execute a penetration strategy for existing clients.
- Ensure the Aon sales process is applied consistently, including accurate pipeline management, monthly forecasting and all sales activity management as required by the region
- Lead / own the sales process for key tenders including engagement with the wider Aon to leverage expertise and to write RFP content / value proposition - ensuring Aon quality & branding standards are adhered to
- Participate in all sales meetings, including the work associated with the annual business planning process, quarterly reviews etc.
- Continue to help build the country sales and marketing structure
- Assist to implement regional best practices in sales, campaigns & marketing procedures including monthly monitoring of positive ROI for campaigns and marketing activities
- Respond positively and constructively to recommendations from Compliance and Senior Management, and identify and communicate best practice across teams
- Contribute, as required, to ARS Malaysia initiatives in general, providing constructive challenge and implementing as agreed
- Performing other duties and tasks as reasonably assigned by your supervisor;
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.