Senior Associate, Global Sales Operations Change Management
Global Sales Operations Change Management Location
Penang, Malaysia Job Type
Full Time Your role
To support IHS Markit Sales Operations change management programs globally, prepare and execute change initiatives that enable the smooth implementation of Sales Operations transformation activities.
Do you enjoy interacting with Stakeholders of all levels and communicate efficiently through the entire organisation? Do you have experience operating in a large global, fast-paced and complex firm? Do you have subject matter expertise in Change Management and know how to apply this? Do you use project management methodologies to priorities and stay focused?
Being positive, energetic and taking ownership describes you well?
We're looking for an Senior Associate, Global Sales Operations Change Management to:
- Accountable for the execution of the Change Management Strategy & Plan for IHS Markit's Sales Operations transformation program
- Manage and ensure all Change plans are implemented on time and in full, boosting adoption rate of the change through communications, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, training, post-go-live-support, and people capability development
- The role involves stakeholder management and engagement of all levels of cross-functional teams across the globe to support the constant improvement of the Sales Operations process maturity
Stakeholder Engagement & Management:
- Build and sustain trusting relationships with stakeholders from all levels globally to deliver change activities for the Sales Operations transformation
- Influence, negotiate and manage the business vertical and global stakeholders in driving the change whilst monitoring & tracking updates and reporting back to Group
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify roadblocks, propose solutions, and escalate if necessary
- Work closely with Sales Operations stakeholders to monitor and ensure actions are closed as per the timeline
- Support the planning, delivery, and embedment of sustainable changes to all business verticals' way of working
- Ensure all regions deliver work assignments using appropriate processes, tools, and framework as per standards
- The scope of change would impact around 150-200 staff within the Sales Operations function, with an occasional need to work with external vendors to ensure the smooth implementation of new IT systems
- Manage the timelines of change management initiatives, ensure upfront planning, and ensure timely executions to meet milestones of the Sales Operations transformation program within the specified budget
Change Impact Assessments:
- Identify the potential impacts arising from the transformation activities, to develop customized Change Management activities (e.g. communications, training, engagement sessions)
- Identify risks and propose risk mitigation actions to ensure value realization of the Sales Operations transformation program and minimal disruption on daily operations.
- Assess change readiness through feedback gathering (via survey, focus group, one-on-one teams' discussions, etc.)
- Capture lessons learned and ensure it is incorporated into future change management and project plans.
- Design a communications strategy and plan for the Sales Operations Transformation program, and adapt accordingly to improve the communications approach continuously
- Develop content for communication newsletters, create attractive presentation materials and deploy communications globally through recurring e-newsletters, videos and other channels
- Consult counterparts globally and customize communication accordingly to ensure the communication fits the culture, context and business environment of the region
- Organize and develop training materials such as training decks, video tutorials, user guides, or quick reference guide for any Sales Operations related training (including training materials to ensure all Sales Operations Representatives' adoption of the new CRM tool)
- Learn about new tools being implemented and conduct training (face-to-face, Teams, etc.) to ensure all Sales Operations Representatives are comfortable and ready to use the new tools
The Global Sales Operations team is being rebuilt and transformed organizationally and under new leadership. The position reports to the VP, Global Sales Operations which is in Penang, Malaysia. The Sales Operations function reports into sales transformation within the finance division along with the Global Salesforce Program. You have
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology/ Human Resource/ Communications/ Sociology or relevant experience in Change Management
- Ability to engage stakeholders at the working level
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Creativity and good presentation skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to simplify complex information for effective communication
- Demonstrates good knowledge of change management methodologies (will be an advantage)
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail
- excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, listen and influence at all levels and across divisions
- passionate about change management
- an excellent communicator, networker, collaborator and influencer at all levels globally
- dependable, loyal and supportive
- results orientated
- able to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously in a demanding and fast-paced environment
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.