Sales Support Analyst
We are looking for self-driven individuals with great problem solving and analytical skills to fill an Associate position within the sales support team in the Product Design Business Line. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing day-to-day operation support for sales reps within the business line. The position requires the incumbent to focus on providing operational support to sales reps across all regions. Duties & accountabilities:
- Direct interaction with global sales team to resolve sales and non sales related queries.
- Monitor sales reps queries, investigate and troubleshoot work with internal groups to provide resolution.
- Respond to sales reps requests by providing detailed analysis and feedback
- Coordinate with order management team to satisfy all documentation requirements for order processing.
- Work with sales or customer to meet the requirement for order processing and entitlement
- Directly work with Order Entitlement to resolve entitlement issues.
- Communicate with customer directly and resolve customer enquiries
- University graduate preferred.
- 2 to 5 years working experiences
- Experience between 1 to 3 years sales support or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge can be acquired
- Previous experience working with external clients directly is preferable
- Knowledge of salesforce and SAP application is preferable
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with client orientation
- Very strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Focused on Operational Control and Data Security
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a resourceful and collaborative approach to problem solving, as well as the ability to handle difficult conversations.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service and satisfaction are key priorities for the firm. Candidates must be aware of the impact of their actions on internal and external clients.
- Able to work in Europe and America time zone
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.