SEO Digital Marketing Analyst
S&P Global is seeking an SEO Digital Marketing Analyst to support the development of SEO strategies and execution of content marketing SEO and other digital marketing initiatives.
As an SEO Digital Marketing Analyst, you are part of our SEO team and are responsible for optimization of existing content and creation of new content as part of the larger SEO strategy.
An ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, is well versed in SEO concepts, can identify trends & opportunities, familiar with SEO research and reporting tools, and able to make strategic suggestions based on research and analysis. The Team:
The SEO & Digital Marketing team is responsible for corporate wide SEO initiatives and paid campaigns. We are a team of SEO experts and paid media specialists who value collaboration, transparency, and team spirit. We constantly seek out opportunities to make the best of both organic and paid traffic to drive the bottom-line of the organization. The Impact:
You will contribute to the growth of organic traffic for our corporate website from blog posts to product pages using your SEO skills. Organic traffic is important to the customer journey, as such it is important for our pages to rank well organically on the SERPs. What's in it for you:
- Get the opportunity to work your SEO magic on multinational level websites
- Gain experience and exposure working with an international audience
- Get the opportunity to learn multiple industries and markets
- Be a part of the expanding S&P Global family
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to maintaining, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting the following:
What We're Looking For:
- Keyword & competitor research and analysis
- Editing, optimizing and creating content
- Performance reporting
- Test and support new digital marketing tactics, channels, and technologies
- Identify new SEO opportunities such as forming content clusters, technical SEO improvements and latest SEO strategies
- Support marketers with paid search and paid social campaigns
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and minimum 3 - 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in SEO, business-to-business marketing or editorial content and journalism.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Moz, Adobe Analytics and Salesforce.
- Expertise with enterprise-class PPC and SEO in both an eCommerce and business-to-business environment.
- Strong command of spoken and written English with logical and analytical thinking to generate insights and recommendations from multiple sources of data.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting campaign results and communicating campaign needs to stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to work independently and in a team.
( relevant for internal applicants only ): Level 5. The Location:
Penang, Malaysia Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.