S&P Global Enterprise Marketing The Role:
Paid Media Specialist The Team:
This role is part of the enterprise-wide paid media and SEO team, which is responsible for driving qualified traffic through both paid and organic activities. Our team of digital marketers provides global marketing support to internal stakeholders. The team is global with direct team members located in the United States and Malaysia and stakeholders around the globe. The Impact:
S&P Global paid media specialists are part of a team responsible for developing strategies for driving traffic and leads across our diverse business portfolio. This role works with direction from divisional stakeholders to implement campaigns to generate brand awareness, content engagement and lead generation. What's in it for you:
- Be a key member of a global marketing organization driving digital marketing strategies across divisions.
- Organize and project manage both campaign and account specific marketing strategies
- Use your analytical thinking skills to generate insight and recommendations for continued improvement.
- Partner with international marketers to present new strategies or campaign ideas.
What We're Looking For:
- Implement and manage paid search campaigns including keyword selection, ad copy, bid management.
- Support marketers with paid social strategies and campaign management including paid LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Support marketers with paid media strategies and campaign management including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and ABM advertising.
- Identify changes and opportunities within ad platforms and communicate for adoption.
- Present campaign performance to marketers.
- Test and support new tactics, channels and technologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise with enterprise-class PPC and SEO in a business-to-business environment.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, and Power BI.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills - proficient in English.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.